About Paid Advertisement Course in Ahmedabad
What is Paid Advertising?
Paid advertising is kind of advertising in which you have to pay for, versus owned or earned advertising. With paid advertising, marketers pay the owner for ad space in exchange for use of that space.
Paid ads are usually displayed to users on the sides, tops, or bottoms of web pages. Marketers can pay more to have their ads featured on more popular websites to increase traffic. The different categories of paid ads are PPC, PPI, and display ads which allow marketers to further customize their campaigns.
How it is useful?
With Paid Advertising you can reach to your target customers easily in short span of time with easy tracking. PPC can cover 90% of the users on the internet. This is the reason Paid Advertising is increasing day by day. It also allows you complete control over your advertising budget and even predict what kind of conversions and sales you can expect from the investment and with the growing popularity of social media has recently turned sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn into effective platforms for paid ads.
- Understanding between Google Adword and Google Adsense
- Fundamental of Google Adword and types of advertising
- Understand about Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Video Advertising and Shopping Advertising
- How to write quality ads for your Pay Per Click (PPC) ad campaigns
- Understanding Keyword and it’s bids based on search volume
- Introduction to Keyword Research using Keyword Planner Tool
- Setting up your ad campaigns on Google AdWords
- Setting up your ad campaigns with Facebook ads
- Writing Effective Ad Copy and Introduction to Landing Pages
- Update and Mange Ads Campaign
PPC course leads to
- Expertise in writing ads, ad group design, and landing page development.
- Proficiency in the techniques of PPC advertising, including the auction model, ranking algorithms, and post-click activity
- Expertise in testing campaign models, campaign settings, and campaign optimization techniques
- PPC campaign can help you reach your consumer base as soon as you start off.
What after the course?
- In-depth Knowledge of market research techniques will help you to analyze competitor PPC strategy
- Expertise in executing paid advertising campaigns for a variety of industries.